Discussions entre les fans du groupe Manau !
|Posté le: Lun 01 Fév 16 19:26:42 Sujet du message: FIN 534 Week 11 Quiz 10
|- We are well-known online resource
- We will provide you only with original study papers and guides
- We will offer you plenty examination answers samples
- We can offer you generous discounts program for our future cooperation
- We are multi-segment team is consisted with professionals who are specialized in various fields of study
- We know exactly what homework you really need and we can provide our customers with the highest quality services online
- No matter how hard your homework looks, we will always find someone who come with the best possible solutions and explanations
FIN 534 Week 11 Quiz 10
To get more course tutorials visit - http://entire-courses.com/fin-534-week-11-quiz-10
FIN 534 Week 11 Quiz 10
This archive file of FIN 534 Week 11 Quiz 10 includes answers to the next questions:
1. Suppose DeGraw Corporation, a U.S. exporter, sold a solar heating station to a Japanese customer at a price of 143.5 million yen, when the exchange rate was 140 yen per dollar. In order to close the sale, DeGraw agreed to make the bill payable in yen, thus agreeing to take some exchange rate risk for the transaction. The terms were net 6 months. If the yen fell against the dollar such that one dollar would buy 154.4 yen when the invoice was paid, what dollar amount would DeGraw actually receive after it exchanged yen for U.S. dollars?
2. Suppose 144 yen could be purchased in the foreign exchange market for one U.S. dollar today. If the yen depreciates by 8.0% tomorrow, how many yen could one U.S. dollar buy tomorrow?
3. Suppose one British pound can purchase 1.82 U.S. dollars today in the foreign exchange market, and currency forecasters predict that the U.S. dollar will depreciate by 12.0% against the pound over the next 30 days. How many dollars will a pound buy in 30 days?
4. Suppose 6 months ago a Swiss investor bought a 6-month U.S. Treasury bill at a price of $9,708.74, with a maturity value of $10,000. The exchange rate at that time was 1.420 Swiss francs per dollar. Today, at maturity, the exchange rate is 1.324 Swiss francs per dollar. What is the annualized rate of return to the Swiss investor?
5. A box of candy costs 28. Swiss francs in Switzerland and $20 in the United States. Assuming that purchasing power parity (PPP) holds, what is the current exchange rate?
6. Suppose one year ago, Hein Company had inventory in Britain valued at 240,000 pounds. The exchange rate for dollars to pounds was 1? = 2 U.S. dollars. This year the exchange rate is 1? = 1.82 U.S. dollars. The inventory in Britain is still valued at 240,000 pounds. What is the gain or loss in inventory value in U.S. dollars as a result of the change in exchange rates?
7. Which of the following is NOT a reason why companies move into international operations?
8. If one U.S. dollar buys 1.64 Canadian dollars, how many U.S. dollars can you purchase for one Canadian dollar?
9. If the inflation rate in the United States is greater than the inflation rate in Britain, other things held constant, the British pound will
10. In 1985, a given Japanese imported automobile sold for 1,476,000 yen, or $8,200. If the car still sold for the same amount of yen today but the current exchange rate is 144 yen per dollar, what would the car be selling for today in U.S. dollars?
11. Suppose the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and Swiss francs is SF 1.41 = $1.00, and the exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the euro is $1.00 = 1.64 euros. What is the cross-rate of Swiss francs to euros?
12. Suppose hockey skates sell in Canada for 105 Canadian dollars, and 1 Canadian dollar equals 0.71 U.S. dollars. If purchasing power parity (PPP) holds, what is the price of hockey skates in the United States?
13. If one Swiss franc can purchase $0.71 U.S. dollars, how many Swiss francs can one U.S. dollar buy?
14. Suppose 90-day investments in Britain have a 6% annualized return and a 1.5% quarterly (90-day) return. In the U.S., 90-day investments of similar risk have a 4% annualized return and a 1% quarterly (90-day) return. In the 90-day forward market, 1 British pound equals $1.65. If interest rate parity holds, what is the spot exchange rate?
15. Which of the following statements is NOT CORRECT?
ACC 205 Week 5 Assignment Final Paper
BA 470 Week 3 Assignment Company Research Paper
ACC 225 Week 1 Exercise 1-1
SEC 410 Week 4 Individual Internal Building Security Proposal-1
IT 236 Set 2 Week 1 DQ 1
SEI 301 Week 4 DQ 1
HRM 326 Week 2 DQ 3
PA 581 Week 7 DQ 1 Debt Policy Statement 1
BSHS 462 Week 5 Discussion Questions and Summary
ACC 230 CheckPoint Assessing Financial Statements
EED 425 Week 2 Health Content Lesson Plan
BSHS 302 Week 1 LT Learning Team Charter
HIS 204 New Ver Week 3 DQ 2 The End of Isolation
PSYCH 555 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Interpersonal Relationships Paper
HRM 595 Week 6 DQ 1
PSY 428 Week 2 DQ 1
MGT 245 Week 7 Discussion Questions
FIN 534 Week 7 Quiz 6
VCT 420 Week 3 DQ 1
ETH 125 Week 1 DQ 2
MKT 445 Week 3 DQ1
HCA 250 Week 2 Stress Illness in the Workplace Matrix
MKT 498 Week 3 Team Assignment Target Market and Competitive Advantage Paper
HSM 320 Week 3 Quiz
HCS 457 Week 2 Individual Assignment Website Review
HIM 435 Week 7 Course Project
BUS 660 Week 5 DQ 2 Empowerment
CJA 214 Week 1 Sir Robert Peel Paper
BUS 311 Week 5 Quiz
LIT 210 CheckPoint Final Paper Rough Draft 1 of 2
HUM 130 New Version Founders Article
CMGT 557 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment Plainview Energy Project Presentation
HSM 220 Week 7 CheckPoint Personnel Profile Plan
RDG 415 Week 1 DQ 3
PHI 200 Week 3 Discussion Questions 1 The limits of skepticism
DBM 3 Week 3 Individual Assignment
HHS 435 Week 2 DQ 1 Domestic Violence Statistics
SCI 164 Week 1 DQs
PSY 202 Week 1 DQs
XCOM 100 Week 8 CheckPoint
LIT 210 Final Paper Outline
HCR 230 Week 4 Discussion Questions
BUSN 427 Entire Course
BUS 210 Week 8 CheckPoint 1 IT Applications Presentation
VCT 420 Week 4 Individual Assignment Flash Movie Scene Three
SOC 402 Week 1 Quiz
PPA 403 Week 4 Quiz
ACC 561 Assignment Week 4 Costing Methods Paper
MTH 221 Week 5 Individual and Team Assignment Selected Textbook Exercises
SOC 203 Week 4 DQ3
BA 470 Week 56 Assignment Financial Plan
COM 155 v4 Week 7 DQs
ACC 543 Exercise 24-8a
PSY 405 Week 5 DQ 1
EDU 626 Week 3 Assignment Procedures or Methods
ARTS 125 Week 4 DQ3
MAT 116 Week 1 DQs
MGT 437 Week 4 Team Creation Paper
HIS 115 Week 1 CheckPoint European Societal Changes
ACCT 304 Week 8 Final Exam
PSYCH 515 Week 3 Team Assignment Case Study Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
HHS 435 Week 3 DQ 2 Substance Abuse Treatment
BUS 415 Week 5 Discussion Questions 2
QNT 565 Week 2 DQ 2
RES 341 Week 4 Individual Assignment Quiz
SOC 312 Week 5 Discussion 2
COM 140 CheckPoint Persuasive Memo
BSOP 330 Week 5 Homework Problems Mater Production Schedule Problem 1 2 and 3
DBM 3 Week 1 DQ1 Supporting Activity Database Systems
EDU 623 Week 5 Assignment Technology in Education
MKTG 310 Week 8 Final
HUM 176 Week 5 DQs
POS 421 Week 4 Individual Assignment v7
BUSN 319 Week 5 Course Project
US 101 Entire Course
ACC 306 Week 1 P12-7
ACC 455 Week 4 Individual Assignment Problem Set
CIS 105 Final
MGT 3 Week 4 Quiz
SOC 312 Week 2 Discussion 2
MKT 450 Week 3 Research Method
HUMN 303 Week 2 DQ 2 Greek and Roman Advancements
ACC 306 Week 5 Final Paper
ACC 306 Week 2 E 14-18 American Food Services Inc.
|Posté le: Ven 15 Sep 17 10:40:29 Sujet du message:
|Franchement vous Ãªtes formidable d'avoir fait un site pareil
||Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Vous ne pouvez pas poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas éditer vos messages dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas supprimer vos messages dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas voter dans les sondages de ce forum